November 2021 Release Announcement
The team has been grinding away on the latest update of the LitCheck app and it’s finally here! This update marks another milestone for us as we introduce our redesigned point system and rewards page.
We’re so thankful for all of the feedback you’ve provided and we wanted you to have first access to the new beta version, available on both the iOS app store and Google Play for download today!
What to look out for…
There are new fixes to previous known issues:
- The Change Password option under Settings > User Profile is now working more consistently.
- The Sign up > Date of Birth formatting has been updated with a more user-friendly interface.
- The images for most venues have been restored and overall image quality has been improved.
We have added some exciting new features:
- The NEW My Points page includes points tracking and rewards tiers that help you earn points faster.
- The NEW Rewards Page where you can sign up for early access to our rewards program.
- NEW Search capabilities have been added to the Discover page so you can find exactly what you are looking for.
- 30+ NEW Atlanta venues have been added with more to come!
Some issues in the app that you might notice are the following:
- The new venues added may have some gaps in their data.
- The Discover map pinch to zoom functionality only works when using the top half of your screen to zoom in/out.
- The Login only works with email and not username.
We are working to resolve these known issues as soon as possible, but we apologize in advance if any others occur.
What we still need help with…
Despite all our hard work there are always going to be some kinks to work out when it comes to software. Although we try our best to catch issues before launching the app, we acknowledge that sometimes sh*t happens, but that doesn’t mean we’re done improving the app.
As always, our ask of you is that as you experience the new LitCheck app, you report anything jank you might see here! We truly value all feedback, including suggestions for continued improvement, and we thank you so much for your interest and support in LitCheck!
CEO | Founder
www.litcheck.business (coming soon)